Allison Murphy @All4Truth
02 April, 11:21
How much do we really research? https://www.livescience.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 11:27
In response Allison Murphy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
02 April, 11:35
🔥research the atlantic & the people writing these articles!
VERY telling just by discovering who they are & who are the backers, investors & sit in the board....
COME ON MAN....

02 April, 11:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I can share hundreds of articles and they are not all by the atlantic.

02 April, 11:46
Good work btw, 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻keep going ..
QUESTIONING is the first step!

02 April, 11:48

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I have been researching a long time now
https://www.refseek.com/se...

02 April, 12:05
& yes you are going down a needed explored rabbit hole ...this is a picture from an old early 1800's bible i have...

I recently showed to my mother who reads bible everyday, but has dementia.
I showed her this picture & said who is this? She said, " oh that's the good jesus & the bad jesus" 👀 she couldn't elaborate of course.

02 April, 12:07

Thank you for sharing! I love things being added. I'm just saying go deeper.

02 April, 12:09
YOU ARE RIGHT! & the deeper we go the more 🤯🔥....

Jesus and Christ are two different entities from what I keep coming across neither of which I can distinguish between good/evil.
12:11 PM - Apr 02, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by All4Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allison Murphy, click on at the bottom under it