Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 05:45
Did Jesus Christ ruled Tartaria for a 1000 years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
Wow, very interesting stuff! This would make sense if we did actually lose 1000 yrs from our timeline and this makes more sense than what I have been told in my days going to church!
I am so thankful that God kept me from rooting myself into a specific belief and system which has allowed me to be open to other possibilities as well to question the “truths” that we have been taught. I have alway had this feeling that shit just isn’t adding up. That there is more than meets the eye!
Thanks to you, Doq, and VK for taking us on this journey and helping us put our history back together one piece at a time!
The truth will be revealed to us one way or the other.
🙏🙏🙏
09:07 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
02 April, 12:17
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Yes, I believe I did see that post. I can’t wait for the whole truth to be revealed! It is exciting to see all of these missing pieces rise to the surface! I love history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396