Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 February, 03:53
I am lonely. I am broke. My PTSD is worse. My mate's health continues to decline. We have NO ONE in our life here (ZERO SUPPORT) and we feel more squeezed and trapped than ever before. I don't know what to do anymore - I am tired of waking up crying and shaking all over - feels like my mind is cracking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Muse @YourMuse
Hang in there...you are not alone, We the People will prevail, Don't let the sheeple or control freaks get you down. We all feel hopeless at times, overwhelmed by the mass brainwashing and sleepers and sometimes feel like it's never gonna make a difference because they seem so hell bent on taking us all down with them. The awakening will happen like a dominoe effect, the 100th monkey, and it will happen, so do not fear, you are not alone!
04:01 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YourMuse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Your Muse, click on at the bottom under it