Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The nature of unrestricted warfare with information insurgency means that ordinary people (like me) are pitched into the front lines of battle, but without formal recognition of this being the case. I absolutely didn't seek personal notoriety — I just used the existing assets I had (social media, mailing list) in my name to say we were being lied to by the MSM.

Now there's an awkward dilemma: any future formal recognition for good works done brings limelight that I didn't ask for and maybe doesn't serve me. I love what I do, and am so glad to have helped people, just I didn't really have an option to be anonymous. The infamy is reluctant and from a sense of duty.

It may be that the "reward" is reversal of the character assassination of me in the press, both personally (Newsweek, FT, Evening Standard...) and collectively ("QAnon extremist and cult"). It has harmed me and my personal life very seriously. Justice demands severe punishment for their cruel lies.
05:15 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
02 April, 06:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You have been so brave! I can't imagine the ride you've been on. For me, even with ZERO notoriety or spotlight, being a Q researcher and truth seeker has completely upended my life, relationships, experiences... and mostly in ways that make me feel awful, crazy, and completely excluded. I'm not into astrology, but I laugh that my sign is LIBRA because all I want is JUSTICE. I hope you get a firehose blast of atonement... soooooon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396