Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The idea of "stealing a meme" is clearly absurd — you aren't depriving anyone of anything to serve your own interest. Memes are cultural objects used to promote collective and righteous causes. It highlights the ridiculous nature of copyright as currently framed: making ideas into physical objects, and presuming the spread of ideas can be turned into property. We still need to reward creators and their innate rights (like to be recognised as author). Just the way we have been going about it leads to Disney and lawyers everywhere, and it's not worked out well for society.
04:39 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
C.J. Zingle @cjzingle
02 April, 05:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Perfectly stated! I couldn't agree more myself!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 04:50
I agree 100%. If it was worthy enough to create and help the world wake up to the truth, one should be thrilled it's getting maximum views.

If ownership claims are important, watermark them with a name, it's easy.

Memes are cultural property. If someone is that bent, they should just start a T-shire bumper sticker business and sell their work.

In advanced off-world societies, God/Universal creative intelligence gets the credit for all of what comes through individuals and it's put before people to be appreciated and enjoyed. Source feels the love and sends more things to be enjoyed and appreciated. It's really simple. The idea of a body taking it would be ridiculous. That's ego in separation.

Always give credit to God and watch your manifesting ability skyrocket.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
02 April, 04:48
Q specifically thanked the meme makers for it.
I will do the same, thank you to the meme makers. Without you guys, the world would end.
And hey, memes and angels go hand in hand. That's what quantum theory/philosophy says.
This is all bigger than we thought.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 April, 04:45
if it can be screen grabbed - it's fair game

that's how it's been since the get

copyright be damned

but - if you nab intellectual property, claim credit, and thusly capitalize - that's bad juju

metallica ruined the intertubez