Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
02 April, 01:01
APRIL IS NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH!

This is a great time to dig into Child "Protection" Services. According to NCMEC's own statistics, 88% of children trafficked for sex come from foster care.

CPS
Foster "Care"
Child Trafficking
CHILD ABUSE!

SAVEOURCHILDREN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 01:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 01:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Build Good Character! 👇😉👍
https://www.yumpu.com/en/d...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 April, 05:41

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
03 April, 03:28

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 April, 10:23
just saw this post....gut punch....this should never be. child abuse of any kind should never exist on any plane or dimension....yet here we are. thank God that sat*n is losing.....

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 April, 10:18
quel beau mois 🙏☘️avril 😎

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 April, 09:00
https://rumble.com/vypxp4-...
Rub Away train 🐸 #DDK
DIFFICULT TRUTHS will be brought to the light. ANONS are here to help comfort and guide people along the way.
#saybravethings

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 April, 09:21
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Subbed, I had a hard time finding you after the whole you tube chaos.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 April, 08:15
I dreamed of that little girl last night. Woke up shaken to the core again. I pray all these children are saved from evil's grip.

Diana DJT @Diana
02 April, 08:08
Orphanages in Sp. America back in 92, Community Laision, knew something was very wrong….. innocent children have been victims way too long, if we, as a society stay quiet about this evil, we are no better. I commend each and every warrior that are putting themselves out there to save the children. Godspeed 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 02:29
Father God if we never accomplish another thing on this planet please help us to make EVERY DAY A Child Abuse Prevention Day!

I know we can remove these evil cabal families & their deep state minions but Father my hope is in you.
My hope is that you God will cause the hearts of EVERY soul left on this planet to come to a state of service to you Father that they are no longer able, willing , nor capable of harming a child in any deliberate act ever.
In your Son Jesus precious name. Amen🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 April, 03:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i fix it for you!! stsy strong sister!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 April, 03:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen! Completely agree with this 👆💯!🙏🙏🙏 With you on this!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
02 April, 02:12
❤️🙏🏼

LoveConquers All @All777Love
02 April, 02:01
☺️-Anonz are on it, indeed!
WWG1WGA!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 April, 01:58
Praying for all the children. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
02 April, 01:50
🙏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 April, 01:48
🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 April, 01:48
Save the children ! God bless and protect them from these demons !

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 01:46
IET 17 just dropped a whole bunch of sexual abuse cases that occured today.

https://t.me/InevitableET/...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts