Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 05:22
Teamwork.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 10:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Awesome - they are so successful in heir crops / sales that they continue to buy land all around themselves and continue to build and prosper ... good luck finding any land for sale near the Amish!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
01 April, 10:47
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
that's not entirely true I actually travel to the Amish areas for work... the last couple weeks I was shocked to see how many empty homes there were, and shockingly even still how much land was for sale. I found both these little tidbits curious.
maybe they've already ascended maybe we're just left behind, the Amish are beautiful people.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 10:58
In response Jes King to her Publication
Wow, that is news ... I looked at property via internet and couldn't find any ... this is in PA right? I'll look again, thanks!

Jes King @jes_US
01 April, 11:02
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
look near Leola

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it