Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 10:58
Be carful what you manifest.
Watched Contagion last night. Horrible sleep. Woke up sick.
Double dosed Ivermectin.
Lets See.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah Nana learned my lesson a while back about controlling my thoughts right before sleep.

It really does make a difference in your dreams and 5 to 8 hours of bad dreams can be hard on the body and soul it seems.

What is the human dosage yall for the Ivermectin in the tube for horses?
Nana is gonna need a cleaning of creepies too.
Been around to many vaxxed ppl lately.
It actually make me wheeze.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
I follow Danny Lemoi on Dirt Road Discussions (Telegram). He has an absolutely amazing recovery story. He only talks horse paste because it is the purest form of ivermectin. His recommended dosage for healing is simple- A pencil eraser sized glob from the plunger twice a day for healing. His live chats are Weds. and Sunday nights at 7 pm. Dosing and other info pinned at the top of his channel. I have been taking it everyday since the first of Sept. I am not a sick or diseased person but since taking it I have not been sick at all. It cleaned up my scaly scalp and dried dried up white things on my eyelids. You cannot overdose it, it is a spore. That is why animals eat bark and grass- for the ivermectin spores. I will dose horse paste for the rest of my life. 😊
01:04 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
21 May, 08:59
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
01 April, 02:31
I too am following Danny on Dirt Road Discussions. Started a week ago. I previously did MMS - 1000 Protocol. This is easier although the paste is getting hard to get and expensive due to increased sales. I am interested in anyone that is using the pill form to do the same thing. I wonder how to figure out how much is equal to 2 pencil erasers of paste. 2 pencil... paste = ? mg of pill form.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 April, 02:10
yep Danny is for real. Highly reccomend listening to his live chats to get the low down and testimonies.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 01:19
Thanks hun, that was what I had heard before, last time I took the pills, but think I will start dosing more often.