Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Be carful what you manifest.
Watched Contagion last night. Horrible sleep. Woke up sick.
Double dosed Ivermectin.
Lets See.
10:58 AM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
02 April, 10:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i got some ivermectin. i put it on my arm. had a sore. went away by the next day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
02 April, 06:46
https://youtu.be/qBay1HrK8...
Hi friends💓
We know that a healthy and well-nourished diet, fresh drinking water, air, sunshine, ground contact ..
meditation yes yes yes ... but when one feels energy losses. Lack of sleep intensifies anxiety, the heart struggles, so does the nervous system.
Well, then I take in laughter sources as well, as the link here provides.
Plus focuses on Magnesium / Epson salt.
User in bathroom / or enjoy in foot bath + .. and more.
the world population lacks magnesium. Search to read about the enrichment it gives man, plants, animals and delicious peace ... in body and mind. would like to thank you for good advice - great to see we help each other. JOY GROWS. Provides increased frequency and power❤️🔥❤️
Laughing Quadruplet Babies! - YouTube

A mother's quadruplets laugh consistently in sync.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
02 April, 05:50
🙃I dont watch their stories anymore. I also noticed working at a restaurant bar that the music and energies in the Restaurant give me nightmares . I have always been always been concious that Im dreaming but this time those energies have fooled me and attacked me . I have woken up several nights knowing they took away my energies. I now double pray to be concious and started battling them in my dreams . Now i have it under control. and when Im working at the restauran I pray to be protected. I dont sing with the music anymore and I dont let my body move to their rythms .. only if michael Jackson comes .. I dance !!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
01 April, 11:41
I hope you feel better VK!! Have your wife make you some yummy soup and get lots of rest! Prayers up for for you for speeding healing!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 April, 11:44
This is what you need to know and address on a daily basis:
Vitamin D low.
Anemia.
Dehydration.
Blood sugar.

Additionally, I believe there is a link to glutathione. Would explain why people with diabetes become gravely ill as well as people who work out constantly. I have a link for a NY Post article from 5/20 that inspired this research on glutathione. The 4 items above are fact.

From Shiva's wiki:

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
01 April, 11:22
I saw that movie years ago, when it first came out.

Swore I'd never watch it again.

The fear-mongering was insane.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
02 April, 05:54
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
just the name is sic.. its like putting your hand in a blender=u know if u turn it on... what will happen..i dont lick the bottom of dumpsters for the same reason..

Blu Bird donated @se0861
01 April, 11:19
VK, it may not be the movie you watched, last night was a strange night, lots of bad vibes. I had nightmares and a friend of mine too. It may sound crazy but I felt like some kind of attack. Has happened couple of times before, I just pray for strength.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 April, 04:04
🙏 💫💛💫
God Bless

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 April, 03:59
The missing [e] is important, and needs to be added back to my previous post. I hope you’re sleeping and feeling better soon, VK. Take care.

God bless and Godspeed. 🙏✝️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
01 April, 03:44
the ultimate manifestation

calling it in...

“Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now“

hope you’re ok!

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
01 April, 03:34
Sending healing vibes your way!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
01 April, 03:34
Maybe you were unconsciously drawn to watch it because your body was already at Defcon 1?

Fenbendazole, High dose Zinc, D3, and Chlorine Dioxide (High dose) also effective. CD is nastier but as fast as Ivermectin.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 April, 03:36
“Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now.”

If anyone can manifest 17, it’s you, VK.

🕔🇺🇸🦅

Caps 90.
TS = 1058.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 April, 03:17
Holy See?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 April, 02:57

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 April, 02:57

Aga Gie @AgaG
01 April, 02:44
Try ginger tea with cinnamon and honey...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 01:41
Reminds me of what a wise VK once told me.

"...Our Thoughts, Our Feelings. Everything matters."

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 April, 02:17
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
100% true!! 🙏🐸🌷

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 April, 01:18
Carful = 61
JFK DJT = 61
Red Tie = 61

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
01 April, 03:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
defender
i am rich > seth rich

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 April, 01:17
“carful” - gematria - Drop 862

Stage set?
Trust the PLAN.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
01 April, 01:10

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 April, 12:54
so i should be watching V for Vendetta

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 April, 12:45
If I could manifest any thing, it would be Jesus' Heaven Brother, that's it for me, and All for Gods' Glory.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 April, 12:42
Suspect powerful manifestors here. Guard your mind, okay?
The other day my mom was about to tell me something negative about what potentially 'could' happen in a family situation, and I had to stop her before her words hit my ears. I know what can happen. We don't even realize we are doing it.
Be careful who/what you follow and allow into your mind.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 April, 12:32
gotta watch those agreements, they are everywhere

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 12:32
Yeah Nana learned my lesson a while back about controlling my thoughts right before sleep.

It really does make a difference in your dreams and 5 to 8 hours of bad dreams can be hard on the body and soul it seems.

What is the human dosage yall for the Ivermectin in the tube for horses?
Nana is gonna need a cleaning of creepies too.
Been around to many vaxxed ppl lately.
It actually make me wheeze.

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
01 April, 08:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Check out https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu... on Telegram. He is all about the Horse Paste. He says a pencil-eraser size portion twice a day to eliminate parasites which basically we all have. He thinks we all need Ivermectin. It's interesting, to say the least. Otherwise, go by the weight guidelines on the tube, which equals .2mg/kg, more or less. Can also be applied topically according to him, either the liquid injectable version or the horse paste, which can be combined with lotion. Lots of good info here!

Ange Love @LoveM
01 April, 11:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I heard the size of a pencil eraser a few times a day. Pumpkin seeds and or fresh garlic clove (natural NAC) are natural options

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

kolibri @kolibri
01 April, 12:28
Hope you're feeling better soon

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
01 April, 12:24
I refuse to watch movies anymore. it’s been a long time since I’ve seen one. can’t even be in ear shot, the sounds from it actually disturbs me physically. when you’re away from it for so long it becomes very noticably disturbing on your body and mind. thankfully my family likes fishing shows.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 April, 12:23
What if i tried to be careful but it just wont get out of my head? Then what?