Gail ONeill @Gailsu
29 January, 10:02
All the truths are going to shock the non-believers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 03:22
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
The people behind it (inside job) and the alleged detonation due to explosives need to be exposed. What I don't like seeing is people that are "truthers" that deny that 911 and say it was a hoax. Or that a plane did not actually hit the Pentagon. 100% sure the Pentagon was hit. I actually have a close friend that was working in the Pentagon when it was hit, but worked in an inner ring and was not hurt. Another friend of mine actually saw from the highway the plane hit the Pentagon and wrote at length on what she saw after it happened on Facebook. Some of my family live in that area so I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
No plane. Missle. have it from high up.
03:35 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 04:10
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
This week I'm going to see if I can find the photos.

Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 03:52
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Are you talking about the Towers or Pentagon?

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:52
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Pentagon......