Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 April, 12:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thats my girl!! she'll be home for Easter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 12:25
Thx Johnyq
This is Nana today!
No work today all play!

Nana hasnt had to work this hard and as many hours without breaks in a long time.

God reminding me how blessed I have been these last 3yrs to be self employed and only having to take care of myself.

God reminding me to cut these ppl that have not woke up yet some slack because many are so busy in a lot of cases that they dont have a clue about any of this, cause they dont have time to even come up for air.
Many are working so hard they dont watch tv, they are not on social media, they are busy trying to put food on the table & keep a roof over their familes head.
When they do get a second to breathe most likely it would be spent sleeping or doing something besides watching the depressing ass fake news.

Compassion. WWG1WGA

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 April, 12:23
Happy New Year Johnny! Love this!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 April, 12:21
lol...all I can think about is that he is trying to clear water out of his ears! lolol

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 April, 12:12
ohhhh my heart loves this❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
01 April, 11:45
WHAT A FEELING.....Happy New Year to You Too 😊

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 April, 11:36
Happy little guy!
So CUTE!!! 🥰

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 10:20
I LOVE HIM!!! 🐻❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 April, 10:20
Happy New Year Doc!🥰🥂

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
01 April, 07:42
[N][C][S][W][I][C]
Dont you wanna dance? Say you wanna dance. Dance. -Vlad

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 April, 10:18
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
🤣😂👊

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
01 April, 07:20
Awwww!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 April, 07:00
magique 😁j’adore ! bonne annee 🙏☘️

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
01 April, 06:42

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 April, 06:15
Cute! i feel that way today! Fry Day!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 April, 05:38
HAPPY NEW YEAR JOHNNYQ

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 April, 05:38
Happy New Year 💚