IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
So my mom says “the schools are trying to turn kids into transgender and gays.”

I said you can’t “make” someone gay or transgender. The objective is much more sinister than that.

What you can do is make kids sympathetic towards their perpetrator. its called grooming. they make normal kids think they are “different” from everybody and need to be understood by someone because they are different. then they prey on the comapssion to earn trust. and when you have trust you can have secrets. then kids that are in the situation have other kids in the same situation. over time, this becomes normal.

get these sick fooks off our planet!!!
09:58 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 April, 05:08
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
My mom works in the cafeteria at a local school. She is actually on AnonUp. She told me that she had to go the elementary school to pick something up and the school was doing a presentation about sex in the cafeteria to 3rd and 4th graders. This is disgusting on all levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 March, 10:37
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I think the HPV vax changed the teens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
31 March, 10:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
probably so.😩