sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 March, 06:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 March, 06:40
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
FK BARRY S ILLUMINATI CREATION AND BIG MIKE> DERP said I was in my teeny way gonna do my part, TY GOD'S PIPE HITTERS< um not that Buyden kind. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
31 March, 06:43
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Even initial disclosure when I asked for future proof, that was the turd thrown before me, well one of them, info wise PRIMARY, and I said, to muhself, I am gonna FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT UP>

31 March, 06:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
BET errybody else felt the same DANG way name the time, when they found out. GOD THING< cept I am working on cussing, cept fuck really means to strike. lol

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 March, 06:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That would be a nice way to do your part! "In a teeny way "😅
Go get 'em!