THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
23 March, 05:29
I think Cory Booker is about to cry again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 05:27
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
You look very familiar πŸ€” I think we followed one another on the twit. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 05:29
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Probably, I had 15K followers once. Nice to meet you again!

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 05:34
You as well. They got me at 21k. I hope you’re doing well. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

31 March, 05:40
It's been a long time, still holding my breath waiting for a miracle. Who would have thought a few years ago we would have to live through this nightmare?

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 05:46
It has been. So much happening all at once. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. So grateful having found AU during the great purge. I followed VK and Doq here. It’s been a God send. Love the folks here. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Yep, the chaos is through the roof feels like somethings going to give soon. I see the light too. AU was a godsend, gab, parler and gettr don't compare.
06:21 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by THECHRISTOS in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 06:21
Not at all.