Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 March, 08:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Food for thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 March, 07:23
I think this video ties to this https://youtu.be/eW0b9ZUpJ...
Voyage to the Inner World - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

A Voyage to the Inner World is a book presented as a true account written by Willis George Emerson in 1908, which describes the adventures of Olaf Jansen, a ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 March, 06:55
5:55...seeing this

arba happihr @arba
31 March, 10:45

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
31 March, 10:13
So interesting! thanks for the education.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
31 March, 09:45
—> is Q-clock a „sort of map“ & the missing piece in the middle⁉️🤔👀🧐👀

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
31 March, 09:51
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
31 March, 07:40
Gotta go check that out, right after the party on the grassy knoll.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
31 March, 09:16
This was awesome to see. Ehua=tree of life is in the name I chose for myself 7 years ago but Ehua in Nahuatl means to rise up and depart/be brave and rebel.
yeah I was made for this.💖🇺🇸🙏🏽

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 March, 06:55
love this! do you have link to the full video?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 March, 06:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Nope, but I'm sure someone in the comments will have something interesting. Try searching on some video platforms.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 March, 06:54
💙💙💙

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
31 March, 06:54
Love this!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
31 March, 06:48
🥰

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
31 March, 06:16
WoW!! Thank YOU for sharing!!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
31 March, 05:55
I was just lookin on your page for the authors name for the audiobook and you posted it … tks …. vibin~

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 March, 05:57
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
:55 Vibe

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
31 March, 05:54
[They] named it Devil's Tower because it holds God's truth. Part of the Tree of Life.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
03 April, 03:31
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
The Story of Star boy and the Seven Sisters.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
31 March, 05:52
Something to file away in the back of my head for sure.