Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 04:17
just had a huge bee fly into the house. It was flying into one of the high hat lights. Shut the light and it fell to the floor. picked it up and let it out. Learned that here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
I thought I was the only one who saves bugs in the house! Thank God I am not alone! PS I brake for butterflies 😉
05:00 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraHelenaPatriot1776 in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 April, 08:36
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
40 year old male and I save every fly, bug, spider, anything that is trapped in my place. Girlfriends thinks im nuts. Something in my life made this way and im happy about it. You are not alone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 April, 01:46
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
*friend

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
31 March, 06:58
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
I sprayed bleach under my sink (for a leak that molded the bottom of the cabinet under the sink). A spider crawled/limped out (a big wolf spider). I still feel bad but had no clue there were spiders living there. Prop would have felt worse knowing they were living in my space-LOL). Those spiders - not something I like. No priss here, can sorta handle snakes, but with wildlife, spiders and snakes are my line. Way back 25 years ago, sprayed a big wolf spider with hairspray (it decided to appear in my bathroom) sprayed it til it froze. It was kind of it or me freezing - still feel like the worst person on earth for torturing one of earths's creatures. Should never come to between earths own.