Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
just had a huge bee fly into the house. It was flying into one of the high hat lights. Shut the light and it fell to the floor. picked it up and let it out. Learned that here.
04:17 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
01 April, 12:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 April, 08:44
Bird in the house tip!
~
Close off all sources of light, window shades, lamps, etc. make the room as dark as possible. Open as many doors to the outside as you can near the room the bird is trapped in or "scare" it into one that has an exterior door, then it will fly toward the light source and out on it's own. In a panic they look for the light source=open sky. You can see them bumping into the ceiling lights as a result when trapped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 April, 08:36
I have learned more here than anywhere with any group of people ever in the shortest amount of time. Let me out please.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 April, 07:55
All the diversified information we’ve come across, the research, the exchange of thoughts, have caused our own, individual consciousness to expand and we’ve formed the common ground we all can refer to. We could say , humanity arose.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 April, 05:15
417- mil time 1617

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 April, 12:43
Just noticed "j" in the 1st sentence & "p" in the 4th sentence were not capitalized..🤔

j = 10 > 5:5
p = 16
j + p = 26

💧10
These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.
🧐💧
🧐 darkness in post & evil/Satan in 💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧16🍿
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise
All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves
🧐💧
🧐 bee couldnt focus & fly in the dark
https://qalerts.app/?n=16

💧61🔥
Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q
🧐 blackout in 💧 & lights off in post

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 April, 12:53
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧26🦅💫🇺🇸
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
https://qalerts.app/?n=26

💧62
🧐💧

💧417🔥
News unlocks Map.
Future proves past.
Home.
Q
🧐💧
🧐 house in post & home. in 💧

💧714🔥
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed.
[44] remaining.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]
Q
🧐 that [P] in 💧and missing capital "p" in post

💧12 (4+1+7)🙏
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.
🧐 "drop" in 💧 and bee falling in post
🧐 "winning"
good overcoming evil
light overcoming darkness

🧐CONTINUED👇

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 March, 09:48
Q Post 417.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 March, 09:36

Storm Rider @StormRider
31 March, 08:35
LEARNED THAT HERE
462 / 144

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 March, 08:11
John 11
10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 March, 08:00
“Learned that here”! 🤣😂.

*I just bought a DR PEPPER w/Sugar (they did not have the Coke you buy woth Sugar).

Learned that here, as well! 😋

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
31 March, 07:11
IIII 1111

Sista Sue @SC18835410
31 March, 06:59
[i] must be really sleepy. just noticed that repeated missing [i]
🤔

... ... @Luciferlost
31 March, 06:48
I had 2 wasps fly into my boxer shorts & stung me 7 times. I ripped off my shorts in controlled panic. Stamped on one & sprayed the other bastard....I learnt that here...;)

Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 06:44
Bumble bees, levitation and earths magnetic grid - YouTube

Bumble Bees Don't Fly--They Levitate. You Can Too!Ralph Ring has spent his life studying nature to understand science. "There's only one law--You either kno...

Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 06:52

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Cam Mac @campmac111
01 April, 08:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That was very interesting. Thank you.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 05:56
Ahhh Yes I remember that, someone was listening to the bee buzzzing in a red cup and then some else mentioned that bees don't fly at night (or in the dark) VERY COOL.
Love those bees.

Tiffany Trinity⍟ donated @Generator
31 March, 05:36
Shut the front door!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
31 March, 10:49
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Yep! that was the keyword. I had no idea what a High-Hat light was. Learning daily :)

I have heard of pot lights and recessed can lights.
Pot lighting, also known as recessed lighting or high hat lights can bring a lot of brightness to dark, shady rooms.
HH = 88...maybe?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
31 March, 05:10
ISL
Island?
Indian Swimming League?
or 👇🏻
Curiously, 👇🏻 won’t let me connect due to all the redirects, 😳
🤷🏼‍♀️

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
31 March, 05:00
I thought I was the only one who saves bugs in the house! Thank God I am not alone! PS I brake for butterflies 😉

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
31 March, 06:58
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
I sprayed bleach under my sink (for a leak that molded the bottom of the cabinet under the sink). A spider crawled/limped out (a big wolf spider). I still feel bad but had no clue there were spiders living there. Prop would have felt worse knowing they were living in my space-LOL). Those spiders - not something I like. No priss here, can sorta handle snakes, but with wildlife, spiders and snakes are my line. Way back 25 years ago, sprayed a big wolf spider with hairspray (it decided to appear in my bathroom) sprayed it til it froze. It was kind of it or me freezing - still feel like the worst person on earth for torturing one of earths's creatures. Should never come to between earths own.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 April, 08:36
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
40 year old male and I save every fly, bug, spider, anything that is trapped in my place. Girlfriends thinks im nuts. Something in my life made this way and im happy about it. You are not alone

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 05:00
Just be cool, they do not bother.

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
31 March, 04:50
where is the falconer?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 March, 04:49
Light/sound/frequency can be very moving!

I don’t buy that the types of bees that react this way aren’t crepuscular. Scientists don’t fully know the mysteries of God’s creation because they leave God out of everything.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 March, 04:42
"bee" 1 of 4
"April SHOWERS." + B-1 (1 Bee) Reference
🤯🤯🤯

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 March, 04:38
"Be[e] careful who you follow."

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
31 March, 04:36
Future Heroes - Archangel [Dramatic Orchestral Choral] - YouTube

Epic Radio: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/more-epic/indexFuture HeroesName: ArchangelAlbum: Another WorldComposer: Max Cameronhttps://soundcloud.com/maxc...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 March, 04:35
Yes, so much info traveling at the speed of light... wait ooops, maybe not the bees ...

arba happihr @arba
31 March, 04:32
Good job!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
31 March, 04:31
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ🐝

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
31 March, 04:31
🐝When it is nice temp wise, I leave my back door open and I always have to save them with a cup, this morning it was a frog who hopped his way inside to keep from drowning in all the rain lol...SAVE THE BEEZ VK!