Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
One of my favorite things about living in this area is that daffodils grow wild everywhere around here! I happen to thinks that's pretty awesome! They symbolize: Regard, Unrequited Love, Respect, new life, new beginnings. 💚
04:57 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Jaime Jenkins @JJ0706
31 March, 05:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I just bought some today because I love them so much! Reminds me of summers with my grandmother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
31 March, 05:08
that means the naighty bears will be out be beary careful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
31 March, 05:04
One of my favorite flower - or did someone live there years & years ago that planted the Daffodils

31 March, 05:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
They're wild in this region 🥰

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
31 March, 05:02
we have wild irises here..

31 March, 05:13
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
WOW THOSE ARE SO PRETTY!!!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
31 March, 05:01
thats so pretty— the little things in life have such Big meanings.
my orchid is blooming

31 March, 05:12
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
BEAUTIFUL!!!