17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
anybody else notice these things, among others?

food tastes bland / like shit / not like it used to
my neighbors NEVER bring groceries home
the neighborhood is dead by sunset
sometimes time flies, sometimes it crawls
the first thing i see in the night sky is Orion
the animals are strangely quiet
plants are blossoming in the wrong seasons
grass is growing thicker than ever
there’s hardly anyone on the roads
everyone wearing a mask refuses eye contact and feels like a side quest
02:19 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
01 April, 11:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Food is tasting bland. Time is varying. The animals are quieter, also noticed snakes and birds are quite fewer. Grass is growing thicker here. Also noticed the sun is whiter than it used to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
01 April, 07:21
Yes,time is changing.Seems to be speeding up. People are making changes in their lives. Plants are confused. My fig tree grew figs that never ripened last year. Tomato plants did not produce tomatoes last year.The light is changing. The angle of the sun seems different. New energies are coming in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bri e.. @Nojustno2
31 March, 03:03
where are you living? people are out and about in Texas. Illinois was a depressive state so we moved. No one had masks on even in the MD office cause people are sick of their 💩. I would agree food tastes bland but ive had covid twice.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
31 March, 02:50
Yes i do the world has changed in my opinion like a different timeline has shifted into place.

WE ARE WINNING

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 March, 02:31
notice the food tasting bland and the time going by real slow or fast, still seeing masked up people also.

Diana DJT @Diana
31 March, 02:28
Sitting in Oncology office in Central Florida, its packed! Everyone masked up, there is something very wrong going on. The vibes are scary....

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
31 March, 02:24
Very Much So.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 March, 02:23
☝️☝️☝️☝️