Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 09:12
Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 March, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks, there's that freaky vibe again. I wanted to share some old knowledge this week but the first thing that came to mind was the religious dogma crowd.

Then the question becomes whether the info, whether true or not, hurts in other areas where coherence is needed.

That prediction about Dogma and WW3 stays in my head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 10:40
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I faced this as well.
Tip: Important not to present something as fact. The mind needs room to think it out for itself.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 March, 10:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You mean like quite possibly, if you think about it, the Kabballah and the Ten commandments could be the same thing.

10 choices of right or wrong and the consequences/benefits of each of those choices.

Maybe....

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
To me, and in my opinion.....
Both sets of rules are a vehicle, meaning they are how people get to their faith and spirituality. The vehicle itself is not bad, and many who learn will take what works and discard the things that do not.
The concept VK put out before was that "many would not be ready for the conversation about God and Religion". I agree because so many people world wide have taken something corrupt and turned it to something good. For example, how many people really go to hospitals voluntarily and help out. They carry the message regardless of bad actors in the church. Same with other sects.
Hopefully we all get to a place in which we see God or our creator on our own by walking in faith.
02:10 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 05:52
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I agree - for me its not about sitting on pew, or attending 4 walls and a roof ... we are the church, and everything we say and do is a reflection of God (hopefully). Sometimes I just visualize life as a video, and when you come home and reflect on your day, do you ever want to edit something (repent) or the joy of remembering some small act of kindness, like making someone smile, or being patient in traffic (such an effort) ... we all have choices.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 March, 05:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I equate it to looking myself in the mirror.
Will I be able to look in my eyes and know I did what was right and just. The temple of God is within (us) and no walls could hold Sampson or God inside!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 March, 05:42
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Good to see you Kathy.
My sister, we are on it together!

31 March, 05:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication