BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:56
Folks, if you're a fan of our POTUS & Melania Trump, go ahead & block the Melania Trump here - sexybitch. If you don't, this disgusting person will post unflattering nude photos of Melania to visually assault you.

SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOR, sexybitch.

By the way, Fuck YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ @Tilly4Truth
01 February, 03:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Why are they even on this platform?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Go_time in this post can reply
Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ @Tilly4Truth
01 February, 03:14
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
How do I block them? Haven't done that here yet?

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
01 February, 03:17
In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication
Go to the profile that you want to block. click on the square with the smaller squares up by the message and follow icons at the top. It will give you options. one says BLOCK. I blocked someone too.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
01 February, 03:18
In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication
I did not block you 😁😁