Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
Since being grounded for life from twitter on Jan. 6th, I stepped away from any platform. The up's and down's were just to much for me! After realizing that this wasnt a political fight, this was a SPIRITUAL WAR, I found "Jessie Czebotar".
Jessie was born into an occult family. At age 4, she started occult training to fill her Grand-Mothers position as a "Mother of Darkness" This position is the highest position under Satan. She completed her training by age 10. Jessie was trained to help bring in the "End Times" She was to open the South Portal Gate and keep it open during the battle. God had a much different role for her for the "End Times". In 2018, God told her it was time to share her story with the world and that she did! Because of all that she had witnissed she's been working with investigaters to help bring down the CABAL and verify's that tribunals are being conducted at this time. She's an incredable SOUL!! I urge you to follow her!
11:21 AM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by GmaRoBigONE in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
31 March, 09:57
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
31 March, 09:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
31 March, 12:30
Outstanding post glad to follow you Patriot!

WWG1WGA

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
31 March, 12:30
This is the first time I see/hear her name. Curious to see more. Is there a link to help find her, and what platform is she on?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 March, 12:39
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Me too I would like to know more please

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
11 April, 06:38
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Illuminatethedarkness.(?)com...org(?)- you have to navigate around the site but it is worth the trip.