Kim Runner @kimrunner
Our bodies are made up of 70% water, so imagine sound/frequencies affect us!
11:43 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 April, 01:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Fascinating!! I love learning about all of it. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
31 March, 03:39
Hey Kim did you notice this? Q at the 9 of the 123 #OohThoseVibesBaby

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 March, 03:13
The divine sound.
Absolutely awesome!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
31 March, 01:40
WATCH THE WATER !!!

Hey There @niftychickens
31 March, 10:33
This is fascinating!! ❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 March, 10:06
~65% - adults
~80% newborns.

Fascinating stuff.
All I know is the sound of the birdies in the morning helps the plants grow. Morning everyone... love those birdies.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 08:23
So Lovely ... yes the sound / water is part of us, and water is a conductor of sound. I believe that is the reason Jesus taught us to pray / bless the food and drink before each meal, so we become blessed.

Our resonance is also picked up by others, the people who are like-minded find each other quickly. - Always.

(Hence the imposed c19 distance / separation)

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
31 March, 07:18

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 09:54
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
Exactly what I thought of!
thanks for adding.

31 March, 07:15

31 March, 06:59

17 April, 07:36
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

31 March, 06:46

suZy Connolly @suZq14
31 March, 04:44
Professor Masaru Emoto found water also has memory

https://youtu.be/FR82RdrO8...

URD 1111 @URD1111
31 March, 03:15
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Nikola Tesla.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
31 March, 03:06
While I appreciate the analogy, you would best understand what would happen to us by putting a soggy sponge on a speaker since the water in our bodies is imbibed rather than free-floating.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
31 March, 02:17

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 March, 01:39
The Vatican has known all along, and so has the Queen, and all of the major governments of the world. They’ve kept us under certain controlling frequencies for hundreds/thousands of years.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 March, 01:07
AND SALT OF THE EARTH

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
31 March, 01:06
so much goosebumps and syncs with this Kim.. I see this as I'm 'charging' my water with 528 hz 😂 and it reminds me how amazing this all really is.. get to the end of this video and it says "the Knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the entire universe" ... i had just experienced a massive sync pointing at the key word "sound", and so the sync continues!

31 March, 12:54
I love this!

31 March, 12:52

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 12:53
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
1143 is in my top 10!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 March, 12:47
I 💖 Cymatics!!! :)

Blu Bird donated @se0861
31 March, 12:44
+ more info on Cymatics:
https://cymaticblocks.com/

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
31 March, 12:41
Nothing is random
Everything has meaning

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 12:37
Water also holds memories as well.

https://arkcrystals.com/bl...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 March, 12:22
FROM WATER YOU SAY? 🤔

COINCIDENTALLY I KNOW A GUY, WHICH IS COINCIDENTALLY SOME KIND OF WATER CONNECTED... 🤔😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/bzNXfsJRi...

BUT HE HAS INSANE AMOUNT OF BAD IMITATORZ ALSO😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/dcCXcSRVA...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 March, 12:07
Amazing❣️

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
30 March, 11:47
Das coool.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
30 March, 11:46
yes and why 5G is no bueno