did you know cat purrs can be healing?
it’s all about vibration :)

https://www.purrfectpost.c...
07:31 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 March, 12:40
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I have a pug that purrs. It's the most soothing thing ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 March, 11:39
I didn't know about the purring Thanks.
I do know about vibrations. Good, Good ,Good ,
Good vibrations👋👋👋🤗😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 March, 07:54
Yes, I've heard that, and I think it could well be true. I've also heard that humming can be healing for us humans, as well. ('The Humming Effect' - Sound Healing for Health and Happiness by Jonathan Goldman and Andi Goldman), which is sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I've been interested in sound healing for a long time... am learning a whole lot about tuning forks, at the moment!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 March, 08:02
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
i have a friend who is a Christian Scientist. they refuse any form of medical intervention, but from my understanding, prayer and humming is key in their beliefs to healing

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 07:40
I tried to tell my co-worker about all this & I mentioned that cat purs increase bone density. He laughed at me so hard, but its true! 😄