Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 April, 02:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
11:11 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 March, 12:42
7:24 TS
Q724

After watching one of your previous videos with David Straight saying there actually 28 days in a month, 13 months…

28 x 7 = 196
That means the first day of the 8th month
is day 197.

The 197th day of the year is JULY 16th!!!

If that’s the case then JULY 16 is the
FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER!!!

RED OCTOBER?!

“The Hunt For” was dropped?!

Am I crazy or did I just figure out the reference that it’s referring to JFK Jr?!?!

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
31 March, 12:25
well at least somebody has some morals and feels led to bring us the truth what do they think they’re hiding and how long do they think they can hide it so crazy.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
31 March, 07:15
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
RED LINE = SYRIA -BENGHAZI -
Syria was A CIA Weapons Trafficking op
???| ???| ???
Remember OBUMMER “Red line” in 🇸🇾?

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
31 March, 09:52
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Caught this last night....love the synch

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 March, 12:05
CNN Sucks and Harwood is high on crack!
They all need to go to Gitmo!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Oyster CultListen to Blue Oyster Cult: https://BlueOysterCult.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official B...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 11:51
Time duration is 11:11? does that give you a hint?

My Sweet Lord (Remastered 2014) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupMy Sweet Lord (Remastered 2014) · George HarrisonAll Things Must Pass℗ 2014 G.H. Estate Limited, under exclusive ...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 11:49
Jeese for the Senate!?

jesse see the crap and gives us hope?

Give A Little Bit - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupGive A Little Bit · SupertrampEven In The Quietest Moments℗ 1977 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1977-01-01Produ...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 March, 11:06
W + W = 46 (Number already taken. 😎) > Double the PAiN.
TS = 724.

Keep watching.
Patriots in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Nov 16, 2019 1:13:56 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the HUNTED.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 10:17
Covid has been detected in the water supply in Fulton County, Ga.🤔

Isn’t this where there was a problem with the water pipes bursting when [they] were tallying up the votes for the Presidental Election?
https://www.fox5atlanta.co...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 March, 12:34
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
yes, mens bathroom, state farm arena

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 March, 10:15
1f 64 = 17

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 March, 10:08
we got an extra “t” and and extra “s”

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
30 March, 10:06
close to breakout . im praying bc april is a hard month i have the my girls bday anniversary and easter. and its tough out these parts right now

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
30 March, 10:21
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
definitely not a financial advisor. i do know alot here hold it just praying for it bc i know people need help now .

Storm Rider @StormRider
30 March, 10:02
Grassley, Johnson & Watters all speaking of Hunter and the laptop from hell.

Recorded in the congressional record!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 March, 10:01
Jesse is the only one left on Fox that care for. oh Greg too.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 March, 10:11
Keep hitting 11.3 today.

Q 1157
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?
Q
Interesting how he don't bother with a (?) at the end of the SC question. It was a statement.
Has POTUS made a statement found not to be true?
Nothing stated should be discounted.
Moving fast.
Q

Q 973
/CM/ locked out of /GA/
Sniffer detects traces of bypass override.
Layers upon layers.
New approach to silence.
New Board will be created.
Team to secure.
Time to complete 1-2.
Q

Q 333
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y
Q

Comms are running 💥UnderWater.💥😎
https://twitter.com/bennyj...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 March, 09:15
Sadly enough- my normies (wife and hubby in med field don’t watch and din’t want to watch. Complained that Trump caused Fed Workers (VA) to pay SS taxes and not get the break. I have no idea what to say.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 March, 09:48
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Adios?

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
30 March, 08:46
sounds like Waters is priming the normies of what is coming... sounds like he is preparing them for a landing... of sorts.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
30 March, 08:46

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
30 March, 08:45
11:11

Why is the information re: BO important re: U1 and export approval to Canada to EU?
Where is BO today?
Did BO and/or his admin ever make false statements that U1 would never be exported from the US?
Who made those statements?
Who did they report to?
Why is this relevant?

The public has been given a select taste (i.e. sampling) - rest assured others have it all (100% verifiable and impossible to refute).
Why is this relevant?
Who controls the narrative?
Why are left wing organizations beginning to report on DNC/D corruption?
Does the CIA have operators inside the MSM?
What happens if exposed?
What happens if tied back as 'knowing' to execs?
What does this have to do with 'leaking'?
What if it can be verified no sourced stories (made up) were in fact (and approved) to be published?
The wormhole goes deep.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 March, 08:33
OIC = No Deals

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
30 March, 08:30
11:11 video length

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 March, 08:29

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 March, 09:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Not sure I ever looked Q's 1111 up til now....🤔

Renee White @Rapnay
31 March, 12:29
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
born on 01/01 I believe i have always known i have a deep connection with the world around me definitely feel things a heightened alrert

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 March, 08:25
23 23 > 55

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 March, 08:22
Jesse Watters is good a Catholic Boy. We enjoy JW
i believe Jesse has been following #Q 😎

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
30 March, 08:10
I really like him. I get a feeling there's more to him and just waiting. ❤

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 March, 08:06

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 March, 08:06

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 08:03
Blackmail!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts