Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
They never thought sche would lose
DUM.M.I.EZE
StupID IS AS s [(T)eacher]QQ.P.ID DO.EZE
MOABZ INCOMING LIKE LIGHTING
Where Did the Name Moab Come From?
The name Moab is a Biblical name for a land just short of the Promised Land. The Moabites were historically regarded as the perpetual enemy of the Israelites, "God's Chosen People." Moab, Utah named by Mormon settlers in the 1800'Z.
137 Bible verses in which Moab was mentioned.
Q137 - Banks Fooked
TITAN.I.Cee
C IS FOR COOKIE+Z
ExodUS 15:15 - The chiefs of Edom will be terrified, the leaders of Moab will be seized with trembling, the people of Canaan will melt away
seized > SEE.ZED
Q1515 - MSM Fooked
WE AIN'T PLAYIN
LATER LOSERS
FOR GOD
FORJESUS
FOR OUR CHILDREN
T.I.ME.Z UP
E.Y.E IN THE SKY
Y = CRI.ME.Z AGAIN.ST. HUMAN.IT.Y
https://moab-utah.com/area...

#trusttheplan #GODZPLAN #GODWINZ #BOOMWEEKISHERE #EnjoyTheShow #wwg1wga #JJ #QANON #godsarmy #Repent NOW #Soul DEATH #MAGA #OneNationunderGod #PopCornTime
04:37 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by ObiwanAnon in this post can reply
Your Mom @Ur_Mom
31 March, 04:49
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
Oh wow. So God loves everyone, but is gonna make them tremble in fear and melt them? The only thing drawing the line between a narcissist and God is figurative power and idolization, which is what narcissists try to portray to their victims anyways. I follow nobody who acts like such a piss baby fucking toddler when they don't get their way, not even a supposed creator. Funny enough, parents like to play the creation card to get their way in arguments with their kids, just like god. Damn, I dont even think Satan himself does this shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Mom @Ur_Mom
Oh wow. So God loves everyone, but is gonna make them tremble in fear and melt them? The only thing drawing the line between a narcissist and God is figurative power and idolization, which is what narcissists try to portray to their victims anyways. I follow nobody who acts like such a piss baby fucking toddler when they don't get their way, not even a supposed creator. Funny enough, parents like to play the creation card to get their way in arguments with their kids, just like god. Damn, I dont even think Satan himself does this shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Mom @Ur_Mom

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
30 March, 04:38
DubDogz & Bhaskar - Infinity (DubDogz & Bhaskar Extended Edit) [SKM Release] - YouTube

DubDogz & Bhaskar - Infinity (DubDogz & Bhaskar Extended Edit) [SKM Release]*Only for promotion. No copyright infringement intended.Don't forget to subscribe...