Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Holy Fuk - Marina Abramovic’s Bank Accounts Frozen after Accusations of Satanic Spirit Cooking she mentioned Podesta too

Podesta First

https://twitter.com/BBlues...
03:53 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
31 March, 09:22
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
From 2016

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
31 March, 09:11
spirit cook is “poetry” LOL
did (s)he really just say that?
WOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
30 March, 08:18
Wasn't thar video from 2016?

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 March, 05:50
I sure wish I could see links such as these so I could know what they said… They suspended me so much to the point that I can’t even get on to see links!!?? I must have been over the target those days?!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 March, 04:24
Awww...poor thing. She had her email leaked, and her bank accounts frozen, and and and....sniff sniff. I'm sorry whatever you are...your evil is seeking you out. I know I know...you never thought you would pay for your evil...and right now you are experiencing some annoyances to your life...but I think you are about to find out what PAIN is....just a guess.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 March, 04:25
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
😂😂🍿🤣😂I know I am crying Too

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
31 March, 12:50
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 March, 05:02
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It s a dude