Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Still on Gab, Bitchute, Rumble and Odysee fighting the good fight but YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are lost causes.
10:31 AM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
30 March, 12:47
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
GET SOME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 March, 12:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
There are a lot of patriots on Twitter and they are much more responsive when I post about those who have infiltrated our movement. Here, on AU, my exposés go largely ignored. That's why I'm on Twitter more than on here.

30 March, 12:47
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
thankQ. for your service! Stay strong