Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 March, 01:28
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
This resonates with me

I started doing research first with the hcq then ivermecctin

I was seeing a naturopathic doctor who finally diagnosed a long time problem - turned out I had listeria bacteria in my system & it's a tick bourne parasite like what causes lyme disease

He had me on several detox regimens & the bacteria count was slowly going down, but I wondered if ivermectin might do the trick

He certainly didn't object so I took some of the "horse dewormer" 😜 - the apple flavor - and when I saw him again several weeks later all signs of inflamation caused by the bacteria were gone

I have a bottle of the liquid ivermectin & I still measure a dose to take weekly as a preventative - it's bitter even when I dilute it with filtered water but hey, this stuff *works* & it's worth it to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I think there are 24 or 28 diseases we get from ticks - nasty little boogers. And almost always there are 2-4 that we get when bit. I still think Lyme was a bioweapon that got loose - no history of it before the 1950's. And we had the Nazi scientists welcome to the US and all kinds of experiments in all different categories going on...

You're smart to do the weekly dosing and you are really fortunate to have a naturopath who works with you like that. I wish all doctors were open to this, or allowing patients to have a say in what they want to do while the doctor keeps them safe by ordering bloodwork and checking for med interactions. :(

The liquid ivermectin is a lot cheaper than the tablets I get overseas - so thankful we can still get it OTC.

What were your symptoms for listeria? And what did your naturopath think!!! I know he can't prescribe that - but wow, he must have been happy and floored :)
01:45 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
30 March, 11:04
Gene Decode has said it is definitely a bioweapon, along w/ Morgellons (who many docs either have never heard of, or believe to be a pscyhosomatic disorder -- absolutely not, - one of my closest friends had Morgellons - I think now he got it from the chem trails as he used to hike and camp in the California mountains).

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
31 March, 12:28
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
I've heard of Morgellons - pretty wild disease.

Doctors blame anything they can't figure out on psych issues. I have fibro and that is always blamed on psych issues when in reality it is a myraid of things meshed together.

Has your friend found any help?

I fully believe it is a bioweapon. They have unleashed horrible things on an unsuspecting public who is absolutely clueless, and then they lie about it or say it doesn't exist...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 March, 12:11
I mistook the listeria problem for issues concerning the xoster (sp?) pathogen - I had chicken pox & that pathogen can cause shingles & some of the ongoing symptoms i had like severe nerve pain (neuropathy) & periodic issues with muscle fatigue & lack of energy & even fever for no good reason
I did figure out it was more likely to occur when my immune system took a hit

Several of the symptoms lined up - I was doing my own research & experimenting with natural remedies because as you said most of the time a doctor won't do squat
Then I found out it was the listeria bacteria

I've done some research on Plum Island & they weaponized parasites like ticks with Lyme disease & other nasty things

I hope dogs who come up with these un-Godly diseases & resulting suffering have their day in a tribunal, I really do