Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 07:02
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
And how did these people get the parasite??? Childhood vaccines. It's like my head nurse told me back in the early/mid 80's right out of nursing school. "If people only realized what they were injecting into themselves and their children, they would never agree to vaccines. Since the advent of vaccines, cancer rates have tripled along with the diseases we treat people for" (and this was in the 80's). Fast forward to 2022. I don't know if she's still alive or not, but many laughed and scoffed at her.....................until a flux of children were admitted through the ER over the weekend for whatever vaccine they had to have to start school at that time. I don't remember what month or year that was, but parents waited until the last minute before school started to get their kids vaccines. We had at least 25 kids. There were so many, our small hospital had to ferret them out to other area hospitals. No investigation. Just sh............, you didn't see or hear anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 09:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes! I worked ER, I saw the same influx. Also lots of babies who got their 2, 4, 6 month shots, etc. And the 'SIDS' deaths always after vaccination.

My first 4 were partially vaxxed because we had Kaiser and were threatened we would have CPS called if we refused - after one of my kids nearly died from a 106 temp after the acellular DPT that isn't supposed to cause a fever, and the doctor said my child must have already been sick (3 hours earlier at a well check with no fever or signs of anything wrong) and the doctor refused to report it VAERS, that was it. We switched insurance companies and I left Kaiser forever.

The next 4 kiddos had no vaccines, ever.

I also worked for 2 years with vax trials and major HMO kids who were experimented on (major Uni did the trials, tested them on HMO kids, we had to report side effects - but we were told NOT to report side effects or we would be 'let go').

I've always said, once it is injected there is no way to get it out again.

28 March, 10:43
You can reverse much of the damage, but in children it has to be done carefully. Detoxing them is the only way and it doesn't happen overnight.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I agree.

Did you know the vitamin K shots newborns receive at birth is more than 100x an adult's dose of Vit K? And that it is in a suspension of castor oil, one of THE MOST PAINFUL things you can inject into the human body?

And there is no way for that castor oil to be removed by the body, it stays there for life - it cannot be excreted by the body. This is why newborns 'sleep' so much after birth, their bodies shut down to deal with a toxic level of Vit K and to deal with the pain of the castor oil... If you refuse the shot, CPS is called. I had them give my babies oral Vit K.

Injected, the body cannot get rid of excess Vit K - orally, the body, even a newborn, excretes what it cannot use...but they don't offer that option and you have to find a good pediatrician willing to help you.

I could go on and on about how we damage our children from birth onward, from pre-birth onward...

The more I learned, the harder it was to remain a nurse. I had to leave in the end.
11:23 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
31 March, 10:39
And yes, I knew that about Vit K, which is why I would never let my son's have that shot. It didn't take long as a nurse or working for a chiropractor to figure out which patient had received what vaccine. It's just one of those things you know instinctively because all the symptoms are the same. Later when I became a teacher, I had a 9 year old boy whose mother was working on detoxing him from vaccines. She didn't share that with admin but she did with me. I seen such a change in him over months. He went from being combative and nonverbal to a more calm and coherent little boy. I won't say he was 100%, but I got him in August. By the end of the school year, he was talking in sentences and making eye contact. He was on a complete regiment his mom got from Jenny McCarthy (whose little boy was Autistic and he recovered from detoxification). Anyway, it made a believe out of me. I'm sure he hates cilantro, but hey if it works, it works.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
31 March, 08:25
I went from nursing to special ed teacher - sounds like you did too!

Yes, big changes can happen. It is just so sad that they start out already damaged and it takes a long time to heal, and then to try and catch up - if ever.

I have 9 children, 5 with autism (half partially vaxxed, half never vaxxed, so this was from my husband's side of the family - long story there). We homeschooled and I went back to college to earn a dual BS and a M.Ed. in spec ed so I could help my kids more. But when I saw the classrooms full of kids in desperate need of help from teachers who really cared (you've seen some bad ones I'm sure, there for the money and nothing else, I've seen some put cottonballs with vinegar into the mouths of non-verbal kids as punishment and no one would allow me to report them...ergh).

I ended up teaching for years until my principal started taking middle school girls home in his truck, and I reported it, and lost my job...he's still there doing the same thing :(

31 March, 10:27
I was lucky enough that one of my patients was a chiropractors. This was like in 1982. I guess he saw potential in me. One of the kids admitted through the ER was put in a room with him. I was in total disbelief because I had never seen anything like the amount of children at one time admitted onto a surgical floor. He and I struck up quite a conversation. Anyway he said: "happens every year. Parents wait till the last minute before school starts to get caught up on all their children's vaccinations, and the hospital ER'S are overrun with sick children." I didn't know that. I had only been a nurse for a few months. After watching the length the hospital went to to separate parents so they couldn't converse and hide what was going on, it just sickened me. Anyway he said "come work for me, I'll train you. You're too good for this place. Hospitals are where people make decisions if you live or die. They're not there to make sure you get well." I worked for him for 8 years. Great man.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
31 March, 08:21
That's amazing! I'm sure you learned a lot from him - the older gen, the ones who knew more than we do today...