Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
And how did these people get the parasite??? Childhood vaccines. It's like my head nurse told me back in the early/mid 80's right out of nursing school. "If people only realized what they were injecting into themselves and their children, they would never agree to vaccines. Since the advent of vaccines, cancer rates have tripled along with the diseases we treat people for" (and this was in the 80's). Fast forward to 2022. I don't know if she's still alive or not, but many laughed and scoffed at her.....................until a flux of children were admitted through the ER over the weekend for whatever vaccine they had to have to start school at that time. I don't remember what month or year that was, but parents waited until the last minute before school started to get their kids vaccines. We had at least 25 kids. There were so many, our small hospital had to ferret them out to other area hospitals. No investigation. Just sh............, you didn't see or hear anything.
07:02 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 09:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes! I worked ER, I saw the same influx. Also lots of babies who got their 2, 4, 6 month shots, etc. And the 'SIDS' deaths always after vaccination.

My first 4 were partially vaxxed because we had Kaiser and were threatened we would have CPS called if we refused - after one of my kids nearly died from a 106 temp after the acellular DPT that isn't supposed to cause a fever, and the doctor said my child must have already been sick (3 hours earlier at a well check with no fever or signs of anything wrong) and the doctor refused to report it VAERS, that was it. We switched insurance companies and I left Kaiser forever.

The next 4 kiddos had no vaccines, ever.

I also worked for 2 years with vax trials and major HMO kids who were experimented on (major Uni did the trials, tested them on HMO kids, we had to report side effects - but we were told NOT to report side effects or we would be 'let go').

I've always said, once it is injected there is no way to get it out again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 10:43
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
You can reverse much of the damage, but in children it has to be done carefully. Detoxing them is the only way and it doesn't happen overnight.