Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 March, 01:43
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Years ago I was seeing a famous Lyme dr.
Months went by & I wasn't getting better.
I sat in the examining room, sullen, sulking & silent.
My doctor finally said, "I'm trying to get you well. Why do you think we use combinations of antibiotics? We're trying to replicate what one drug does."
I thought for a moment & said, "So why don't you give me that drug?"
"Can't," he answered.
"Why?" I asked.
He shrugged & said, "Politics."
I thought for another moment & said, not without a hint of derision, "So tell me what the drug is- JUST IN CASE the 'POLITICS' change."
He said, "Ivermectin."
I wouldn't remember the name so I asked him to write it down & he wrote "Stromectal," which is the brand name for Ivermectin.
I saved the paper but since he said he couldn't prescribe it, I didn't pursue the matter - until years later when a few friends & I figured out that we had parasites & we researched to find Ivermectin was a remedy. I shared my info which got me in a bit of hot water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Amazing how sharing what works is a problem...sigh.

I have done so much research, and there was one doctor in Columbia, South America who would treat US citizens. I learned a lot from some of his patients, couldn't afford to fly there and be treated (and there were 8 of 10 in my family that had Lyme). But based on his protocol and everything else I read, I figured it out and what a huge impact it made for us.

SO SO SO thankful to be able to order meds from overseas too - and not rely on a US doctor who has to have a reason they believe in to give an Rx... We're prisoners here, with a medical community who doesn't believe things like Lyme, Fibromyalgia, Bartonella, etc exist because those higher up and big pharm can't make money on the simple, cheap, quick and easy cures...

Good for you for putting all that together and helping yourself - I'm always in hot water. Mainly because I advocate for children, I've lost jobs but helped kids, so worth it in the end.
10:47 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 March, 11:07
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
There are a lot of us who seek truth and therefore we earn the wrath of ones who hide the truth. I have to give my friends a lot of the credit for discovering that parasites were a large part of the problem. It was a coincidence that your post reminded me of my past history and then, today, my friend's doctor refused to prescribe what she needs. This coincidence proves, to me, how we anons are connected.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 March, 11:16
In response Every Time to her Publication
Like ripples on water.

I love what you wrote, and I firmly believe it. For me, I believe God brings us all together, at just the right time ❤️

I'm glad you have good friends who work with you.