Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
02 February, 10:14
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Because we have people like this and the ones above it making decisions. Simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
02 February, 10:22
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
Now there is a uhm well shoot.
Anyway it should not be in charge of
anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Brown @nattibee
02 February, 10:06
This is a question I have been asking for months! In fact, this is a massive thing that you'd think would have woken up the sleepers but none of them even question it. So fucking weird.

John Hook @Hooky
02 February, 09:15
cant copy paste on here... it breaks the blood enciphilitis gland causing damage making you highly suceptible to other germs

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
02 February, 08:45
Half way up the nose I wish. I had to take the wuflu test for work after the Thanksgiving. That lady stuck that 11 inch qtip so far up my nose she tickled my brain. I'm not doing that again.

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
02 February, 08:45
because the 51-year-old doctor that made the first saliva test for Covid was killed…

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

John Galt Qanon @JohnGaltQanon
02 February, 08:35
I was wondering why we couldn't just blow our nose into a tissue and use that for testing? 🦁🤠🐰🐸

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 07:52
Freaking brilliant.