Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 09:12
Frequencies in the right hands = Life Changing.

Frequencies in the wrong hands = bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
29 March, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We have the power in our voice, words and intentions to literally change the world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 March, 11:25
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Agreeeeee, I have always loved the vibration of the sounds of humans humming in unison and the natural vibrations in nature like wind through a valley, water in a waterfall or the sound of the waves at the seaside.. I even had old CD's that were heavy rain, light thunderstorms, and ocean wave sounds... I miss those.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
We have the power to think intently together and clean our airvand water with our voices.
03:33 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it