Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Frequencies in the right hands = Life Changing.

Frequencies in the wrong hands = bad.
09:12 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 May, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
somone needs to ‘frequency’ the GA guidestones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
31 March, 10:34
Amazing! Helps show how important frequencies are! Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 March, 08:03
Well if you know this, VK, then why TF are you saying/posting some of the other antichristian shit you're posting?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
31 March, 08:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
because most christians turn to the church

thats satans house god wants nothing to do with it

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 March, 02:44
An oldie but a goodie
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
29 March, 04:29
Was watching Fox News and this number stood out to me. Looked up drop 588 and there is that word Chatter again…coincidence?

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
29 March, 04:11
*takes good and bad, places in blender, trying to mould into awesome. dark and light serve a propose.
Jesus knew the recipe.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
29 March, 02:56
interesting that the freq toward the end
that adds up to 19 is the squaring of circle :D

Freedom Lover @Linzc
29 March, 02:52

Freedom Lover @Linzc
29 March, 02:33

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 March, 02:24
this certainly puts my 1970s spirograph pictures to shame 😏

Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
29 March, 01:30
Remember when posts on twitter were getting flagged for containing the words Energy, Frequency and Vibration? Shady. Haha then many started putting those words in their posts. Good times

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
29 March, 12:58
I hesitate to think it, but all this graphene in people is no bueno w frequencies used by evil doers 😕

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 March, 12:02
Like radionics

Frequencies can be projected on different spectrums

Quantum entanglement

Law & Physics @physics171
29 March, 12:01

29 March, 12:00

29 March, 11:59

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 March, 11:42
Loved watching this one 7 years ago!

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 March, 11:58
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Whoa! 39M other viewers watched it, too! Yes, yes, yes!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 March, 11:38
RIFE MACHINES KILL CANCER CELLS BY MATCHING THEIR RESONANT FREQUENCIES

True North @TrueNorthGirl
29 March, 11:34

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
29 March, 11:29
Be mindful of what you are eating as well⚛️FOOD HAS FREQUENCY… who controls the food you are putting in your body🧐

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 11:33
In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 11:33
In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
29 March, 11:25
My new life is in sound and vibration. I use solffegio crystal bowls, drumming and tuning forks to help people on a cellular level. My old life was in math. I was obsessed with Fibonacci, Pythagorus, and sacred geometry. All of these concepts are used in my practice. Our cells are meant to be sacred geometry. 🦋💫💜

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
29 March, 11:21
⚛️solfeggio⚛️🧘🏻‍♀️💓

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
29 March, 11:09
When I was recovering from pain throughout my body 5 + years ago, I researched sound frequencies and healing. I benefited immensely from listening to different solfeggio frequencies. Since it worked for me I decided to play music frequencies
for my plants. It might sound ridiculous, but my plants love it, especially the plants in my atrium.

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
29 March, 11:04
Un thérémine est un instrument de musique électronique qui se joue notamment sans contact physique. Un théréministe crée des sons en déplaçant les mains et les doigts autour de l'antenne de l'instrument pour manipuler la hauteur et le ton.

https://youtu.be/I6R06OZo9...
KATICA ILLÉNYI - F. Schubert: Ave Maria- played on theremin - YouTube

Katica Illényi - thereminComposer: Franz SchubertArranged by Csaba IllényiFeat: Illényi StringsOfficial FB: https://www.facebook.com/katicaillenyiofficialHo...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 March, 12:03
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
C'est très beau. Merci.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
29 March, 10:57
👇This is an awesome TONE GENERATOR
I like to listen to now and then

https://www.szynalski.com/...

NEO ONE @Neo
29 March, 10:37
The most problem is the worldwide chamber tone in 440 hz.
The Nazis installed that not as nothing burger.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 10:33
They sure do put it out there, don’t they?
Frequency
Time Travel

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 March, 11:16
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
WOW, is that a very young Jim Caviezel??? Handsome as ever if so..💞

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 10:29
I was just commenting about Frequencies on another post.... Vibes.... Frequencies must be today’s word!

VK .. we have a Frequency on AU. It is undeniable. The way we all communicate and the “Signs” we see are UNDENIABLE! Imagine a world like Anonup! (or your old twitter threads 😂)!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 March, 10:27
Our endocrine glands love ancient solfeggio frequencies✨
396 Hz – Adrenals - Transmutes fear and guilt into confidence & security
417 Hz – Ovaries/Testies – Facilitates change & renewal, clearing up negative memories
528 Hz –Pancreas – Miraculous Transformation, DNA Repair
639 Hz – Thymus – Balancing relationships, & heaven and earth
741 Hz – Thyroid – Solving problems, expressing freely, communication
852 Hz – Pineal gland – Awakening, Intuition, returning to proper spiritual existence
963 Hz – Pituitary gland – Connection with the highest level of existence, perfection of the Universe, connection with God

There are two lower frequencies of this scale; 174 Hz and 285 Hz which are helpful for the more urgent needs of the body like clearing physical pain and healing, healing skin and muscles.

A Major part of the recipe which allows us to experience a physical reality is directly a result of sound! Our physical universe emerged from vibration; In the beginning was the

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
29 March, 12:13
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Funny...was just watching this on the 528 Hz love frequency: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
29 March, 12:36
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
A feathered friend is really in need of what you shared. Thank you for answering the prayer. Have a beautiful day. ❤🙏🐴🌻🐔