Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 02:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 01:49
True!

More people should try meditation. You don't have to stop your mind; you can do repetive creative tasks with the hands, whether it's folding clothes or making baskets from pine needles, focus & careful attention to detail, always aiming at perfection IS meditation!

You'd not believe how many absolutely smashing ideas have hit me when engaged in this restorative activity!

Two days ago, I quit fussing about the contractor who was supposed to install a French drain in my yard around New Year's. Now I've decided I don't want the pipe directed out into the pasture, but in a sweeping 90-degree about 3 ft. inside our wood fence.

That way, it can provide water to the raspberries, gooseberries & Goji berry bushes I'm about to be putting in!

Might not seem like much to many folks, but for me, living on a slope with sandy loam, this is huge. It enlarges my growing area as well as cuts my work load!

Best - no more foundation damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 March, 01:25
I think his eugenics sympathies however need to be something we acknowledge... He really didn't like people who are sick.. which is odd as he was a sickly child.

I think that shadow needs some air time. It's sad.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 March, 01:22
I've been studying Tesla today.. I want to start a home-ed Tesla club so I am prepping...

So, my sync is simply that on the day I move to do that you and VK get all 'Teslavated"... and then I just notice the 17 occurrence... which Id already begun to markate..

And now I am just making up words.