Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Trust but verify has become verify then trust until this is over.
10:55 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
09 September, 07:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
its times like these i listen to music and laugh at famous people
💛
https://youtu.be/T_bQ9nzt9...
Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Celebrating America) - YouTube

To teachers everywhere, Thank You.This is in your honor.#Inauguration2021 #CelebratingAmerica #TimesLikeTheseConnect with Foo Fighters:Facebook: http://foofi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 September, 07:25
90+% Lies = 90+% Skeptical discernment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 September, 07:25
90+% Lies = 90+% Skeptical discernment

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 July, 08:38
I'm seeing several older VK posts today while he's away. It kind of parallels to the whole Q drop thing, doesn't it?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 July, 07:42
best part of this, is trusting there is an "over"

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 12:22
Amen... I Got the point of “Guilty until proven innocent” instead of the old Cliche I am sure [They] coind! 🤦‍♀️.

(similar to “Conspiracy Theory” they also coined).

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 March, 12:16
Gather, assess, discern, disseminate, collaborate, correlate, corroborate, appreciate your fellow Patriot! 🇺🇸

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 March, 11:43
Sad but true.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
29 March, 05:57
the brainwashing is in full effect here . nit with everyone but its alot of bots keep trying to spread nasty shit vibes sayinmg they awake cant do it know more hopefully they figure it out

Vicki Lord @Vlord
29 March, 04:59
Verify, reverify, then wait til its earned! Done with the burns!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
29 March, 02:34
thats how to keep the “ killer on the road”out of your car & home( last time I checked)
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 March, 02:07
yeah, REALLY!

Verify, then TRUST!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 March, 01:45

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
29 March, 01:06
IS Audit Basics: Trust, but Verify
“Trust, but verify” is a Russian proverb that became more widely known when then-US President Ronald Reagan used it in the 1980s. (Доверяй, но проверяй [doveryai, no proveryai]). The fact that proverbs are passed unchanged through generations implies that they are seen as the truth.

https://www.isaca.org/reso...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 March, 12:46

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 March, 12:43

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 March, 12:43
Fog of War getting thicker from here... got it!

155 on 3.29 > 311 ... Godspeed

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 12:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, If you see anything major transpire between Julian’s Rum and the TS Q, will you please share with us over here at AU? 🤣.

The Bouncer has not checked our ID’s yet and we are standing outside the Bar waiting to get in! So Thirsty 🍻🍺! 🤣😂

2 pics

Neanderthal S27 @s27
01 July, 08:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
29 March, 12:42
I would not have seizures if I did not trust my VA doctor, psychiatrist, PTSD Dr, and the pharmacy to see the black flag on the pain and depression medication. Like 10 years ago. Seizures over 7.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 March, 12:21
5:5 Trust is Earned. 🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 March, 12:20
i am trying to imagine what you do to verify? do i need to cover the camera on my phone. XD o.0

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 March, 12:10
End of 💧3409...

"Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to attempt to ‘shape the mindset (narrative)’ to prevent and slow digestion of the masses?

You attack those you fear the most.
Why does the media rush to ‘shape’ events?
Why are the same ‘keywords’ always used?
Psych 101 – If you see and hear the same thing over and over again……..
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you challenging their authority.
Logical thinking always wins.
TRUST YOURSELF (always).
Attacks will intensify [FAKE NEWS [arm of the D party]].
Enemy of the PEOPLE."

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 March, 12:08
Thats exactly what we have to do, so much disinformation these days its mind blowing.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 March, 11:44
55!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 March, 11:33
💧1055
Epstein’s plane.
Who is she?
Follow friends.
Friends lead to others.
Open source.
Q
🧐💧 graphic RC
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧155🔥
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q

💧551🔥🔥
News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>
DWS FAILED to FLEE.
Q
🧐 "until this is over" in VK's post & " THE BEGINNING OF THE END>" in 💧
🧐💧 RR

💧11🦅
Key:
Military Intelligence
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies?
They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=11

🧐10:55 > 110 & 1010

💧110🔥
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 March, 11:40
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧1010 🔥🔥
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q
🧐4 year delta on 4/4
🧐💧

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 March, 11:24
Verify and only trust your intuition..

Shawn -P- @Shawn
29 March, 11:18
I think the last few months put most of us into verify first. The amount of false information from both sides have been overwhelming.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 March, 11:17
If this isn’t the truest statement by far! So much learned.
Some days, I wonder how my brain will fit it all.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
29 March, 11:13
👇

Discernment over intellect…

If We were so Smart, we wouldn’t be Slaves to their System…

Even the Most Skeptical … didn’t see the Grip they had on US..

#SlavesNoMore

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 March, 11:09
Are we starting the “interesting 21 days,” you talked about?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 March, 11:08
yep i have posted stuff that i debunked and had to delete. but i refuses to fill my hard drive with everything i see to spoonfeed people. i try to debunk everything i see. question everything, even folks that seem to know stuff. not to be offensive but we been training for years for this. i find it curious the timing of this post of yours even. coincidences and whatnot..

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
29 March, 11:18
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
its easy to get lazy and complacent.
and over trust- worthy……