Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 01:53
Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 09:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't want to be a vibe killer but today is ☹️😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 09:37
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
I am so stinking tired, reached my precise point. Can't take anymore. I am not going to sit here atd pretend everthing is okay when it isn't. It is okay to be sad sometimes and still want peace in the world. I still love you, just grumpy.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
It is ok to be sad at times . Im sorry it was a bad day for you. Take a break and take time to self care.
08:32 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it