Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
29 March, 05:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yep spot on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
29 March, 01:01
The hour of God's judgement has come

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb" Rev14:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
29 March, 12:32
Who is obsessed and whi watches....more fake information...🙄

arba happihr @arba
29 March, 12:11
I didn't know that many people watched the academy awards
you know they already know who the winner is!
Just like with the Presidency~ Chosen not voted for!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 March, 11:01

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
29 March, 10:23
🔥

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 10:03
EVEN AMERICAN TOILET CLEANER IS "MANAGER OF FLOOR POLISH"...

YOU GUYS DID IT ALL TO YOURSELF...

WHAT IS WWE, MMA, OCTAGON, WILLAGE ROAD SHOW, WRESTLING...

SAME SHIT IN JUST ANOTHER WRAPPING

AMERICANZ ARE JUST TOO MUCH ADDICTED TO BE FIRST, THAT THEY HAVE TO FAKE MOON LANDING😂😂😂

DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF NATIONAL NARCISISM...

Q: WHO PAY ALL THESE "STARS"?
A: ATENTION WHORES BEFORE TV SCREENZ...

SAD. SO SAD...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 09:35
My wife's fraternal great uncle won a academy Award for Best Actor in 1939 Johnny. God will not be mocked and not have a answer for them, that is a guarantee

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
29 March, 08:54
100,000% true! Let them enjoy it for the little time they have left🐸 before they meet the 1 true God 👆🏼who will take it all away!!!

I love you God the Father and Jesus Christ the son!!!

It is through you O’Lord that all things are possible, that without you we have nothing!
Amen.

Diana DJT @Diana
29 March, 08:39
I have never watched any if the fooking satan worshippers 👿
my intuition told me years ago that celebrities were evil, phoney pos💩 did not partake in the soap operas growing up, I am so grateful that I never played into their bs🔥

arba happihr @arba
29 March, 12:18
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I'm a rare one too!
We are really lucky
It's all a scam! Always has been
Olympics too! My opinion!