TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
I said quite literally the same thing yesterday myself!! I truly believe we are about to go through our very own tribulation as a country so there will be a period of reckoning for the normies really, and then we begin the true battles at hand therefore after the tribulation. I could be wrong but it’s guna get pretty fucking ugly out there!?
07:47 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
29 March, 08:32
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
that is certainly no coinky dink... God bless Dan, et al.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 07:50
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
thanks for sharing!!!😊 I think we are all starting to feel that vibe..its getting louder and louder.

29 March, 10:33
And quicker and quicker!!! We were told… drip drip drip… FLOOD!!!

29 March, 10:35
I now see that this finnicky website also liked my OWN post when I was just trying to reshare it… ughhh 🤦🏽‍♂️