John Reese @TrumperWavin
We are watching a movie, Patriots. Do not be scared when Almighty God's plan won over Satan's plot. President Trump will take back the White House under a new Republic under the flag of the Patriot Party. This is a start of a new era of prosperity and peace. If you focus on the military comms on Twitter, you would see just how much of control we are in right now. Booms en route.
02:06 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
03 February, 10:50
In response John Reese to his Publication
he wint be in that white house its included in the Bankrupt USA INC. Maralogo will be the new White House!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
03 February, 10:34
what booms? those suspended cant see them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 February, 10:19

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
03 February, 11:00
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
lots of Q drios on the super bowl 🤣

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
01 February, 10:46
Can you keep us updated? i got kicked off 4x's and it wouldnt let me back on. I did use my phone. the last time it was automatic.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 February, 10:31
Epic wolf of wall street!

https://twitter.com/daniel...

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
01 February, 10:30
#truth . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🇺🇸🦅🐸🍿

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 February, 09:48
Umm, most of us have been kicked off Twitter like 50 times, we don't have access to those posts?

01 February, 10:48
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
😎

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 February, 07:17
Read last night and watched a video of the white house of all the cops and paddy wagons there early in the morning..said that 69% of congress was arrested..I sure hope that's true. It was a video on wego.social.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 February, 07:16
someone needs to share the military tweets because most of us are no longer on twatter

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
01 February, 07:12
Can you share their tweets? Got the boot AGAIN. I miss the USNavy, USAirforce, USArmy, USCoastGuard, USMarshalls, USSS, etc. 🤩

01 February, 10:49
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
me too! i feel lost:(

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
01 February, 07:01
I stopped following twitter, when people started dropping , who should I be following there ? Thanks

Susan Farmer @Susie1963
01 February, 07:23
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
I would like to know also...seems like I find good people to connect to and learn from and then they are gone..Thank God for this page..It does help me out..I'm still on twitter but not many to follow other then the ususal.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 February, 06:58
Thank you for this....a reminder is good and newbies might have to catch up....but thats what this is all about. #unity #Patriotism

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
01 February, 06:37
im so glad you are here with us now honey- missed you 💕

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 February, 03:05
5 or 6 twitter accounts axed... please continue to share here because i wrote those bastards off.

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
01 February, 02:42
why is the time on this post 7pm? it is only 1:40 pm? I'm confused 😕

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
01 February, 06:38
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
anonup for some raason has bad tome stamps

karen waters @Nitro
01 February, 07:00
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
Maybe he isn't in the U.S.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 February, 02:35

American Prophet @American_Prophet
01 February, 02:17
sounds good, but Trump said he's sticking with the GOP

Justice4all And @Justice4allAnd
01 February, 02:10
For the First time in our lives we will be a Republic as a truly free people. We are ready! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Just Jane @JustJane
01 February, 02:51
In response Justice4all And to his Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 02:10
WQQHQQ! The Military knows how to clean house!

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
01 February, 02:08
It's SHOWTIME!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
01 February, 10:33
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
Bring it on. Popcorn ☑️