Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
28 March, 04:09
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Does it mention up to what stage cancer it will work?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
That is starting to be researched now - but I have read even stage 4 it can work when other methods are used as well. Like a purely keto diet (as in ZERO carbs), carbs feed cancer, proteins and fats cannot be used by cancer so the cancer cells starve. That's just one example of other methods - high doses of Vit D, Zinc (both are anti-parasitics), etc.

Fenbendazole has been shown to hit cancer at farther stages too, in a harder way, than ivermectin. And we have HCQ that can't be left out, but that one although an anti-parasitic, can be hard on the body. It is also used for Rheumatoid Arthritis patients and is a common med used to treat Lyme disease. All these connections...and the same basic meds (anti-parasitic) treat and cure them.

It really makes me question everything I was taught and have known in nursing, in life really. If HCQ cures C and treats RA and kills parasites and and and...is it ALL linked together??? Where do the lies end?
05:13 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
29 March, 07:55
A dear friend of mine just got diagnosed with breast cancer.
I am willing to the research for her, but I'm asking which one would be best for this issue, and research it out??

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 March, 10:32
In response Lynda Mathews to her Publication
She can start taking ivermectin, research the half life on it - but research fenbendazole and the dosage for her as that is often harder hitting on cancer.

She also needs to go on a keto diet, it starves cancer cells, they only survive on carbs. She should take 2 weeks to slowly go into a keto diet, if she does it too quickly it can make her feel really sick (keto flu). She needs to stick to this, it is very effective on its own - no cheating, because the cancer lives for a carby snack occasionally.

Also 100 mg of zinc per day. Take on a full stomach. High doses of Vit D3, Vit C.

Her choice whether to tell her doctors she is doing this or not - but any meds they give her weaken her body and kill her immune system. Research all of those, and if she takes Ivermectin or Fenbendazole, cross check them on drugs.com for interactions.

I'll add her to my prayer list.

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
29 March, 10:25
I follow this gentleman named Danny Lemoi on Telegram. His channel is "Dirt Road Discussions." He has a protocol pinned to his telegram channel and he has massive amounts of chats in there, including one that describes his situation. My husband recently found out he has stage one prostate cancer. We both started the Ivermectin protocol described by Danny on the 22nd of March and my husband will be starting Fendendazole when it arrives in a few days, we are hoping for the best. Also check out Dr Bryan Ardis "thedrardisshow", also on Telegram. If you check the files under his telegram name he has slide shots from some of his videos and one of the covers cancer. [He has an awesome website also, if you sign up you do enjoy the benefit of an extra research tab of information that shows up on his ribbon.]

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 March, 10:41
In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication
That's amazing info - but I don't have a cell phone so I can't join telegram, they require a cell number :( I won't get one just to join a social app, LOL!

I hope your husband improves quickly. If you look on livestock or vet supply websites you can get the fenbendazole in 500 cc's for much less than the smaller bottles (same for ivermectin, I purchase 500 ml/cc bottles of it for $84 as compared to 50cc/ml bottles for $50 on up). Neither require an Rx in the USA. We use the injectable ivermectin orally (have always done this with my goats and sheep, now it is our turn!). Much easier to dose than the paste is.

If his cancer proves stubborn, he can also go on a keto diet to starve the cancer cells. Cancer consumes carbs only, if you go on a protein and fat diet it literally kills the cancer through starvation. Take 2 weeks to go into the diet to avoid the 'keto flu'. Research keto diet and cancer...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 March, 06:31
My husband’s cousin has stage 4 lung cancer. i suggested he look into it and he said he tried it but did not work for him. I dont know how long he took it and i think his cancer is too far advance for it to work for him. 🤷🏼‍♀️