Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 March, 04:43
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Around Christmas-time of 2021 my entire family and a few friends all tested positive for CV. I went out to Tractor Supply and went on a two week regiment of Equimax w/ 1.87% Ivermectin (horse paste) and had zero side effects. I went back out to Tractor Supply the next week to re-stock for a "just in case" and it was no longer on the shelf. I didn't ask if it was sold out or just not replenished. Also, I'm not a doctor or giving medical advice, just one frog's experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
You can order online from many places, including livestock supply companies - in case you want to get more of what worked for you. I order both here in the US (injectable pure ivermectin that we use orally) and overseas (12 mg tablets).

It does work really well. I have two that don't have Lyme and didn't take ivermectin (both adult male sons who pooh-poohed momma). They both got Covid, I am a former nurse and I have heard all kinds of coughs - never heard one like that before and that was day 1. Sick sick sons... Treated them with ivermectin day 1, by day 2 they were almost over it and only a fever remained on day 3. They had 4 full days of 12 mg doses and it was done and over with. Their friend on the other hand, ended up in ICU and now 2.5 months later is still on an oxygen machine at home. He refused my offer of ivermectin, then when he was really sick begged for it - it started to help, but it was slow going, he has a long road ahead. Kicks himself now for not taking it sooner
04:59 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
31 March, 08:31
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I reached out to american frontline doctors and was prescribed a regime of HCQ, Ivermectin among other things -