Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 03:21
Every city, county, state and federal corporation needs to be dissolved.

Cities shouldn’t be corporations. This is a HUGE problem.

Cities need to be decentralized on the blockchain on top of a transparent ledger so that anyone living within the boundaries of the city has voting rights to the governance/decision making and it needs to be tied directly to crypto, NOT banks, so it can’t be manipulated.

This is how our system gets fixed.

If you know of a better way, let me know. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam -JD @IamJD
We should return to Gold standard. The only real money Is physical gold and silver you hold in your hand.
03:27 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJD in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
30 March, 10:41
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
i remember when i worked for a bank and everytime old people or businesses would come in and i would count their deposits. i would go to my supervisor and bank manager and exchange the cash in my pocket for the “silver certificate” and $2 bills because they were “unique”.
now i am happy i did. even though they were just part of my collection at the time; they are now worth beyond face value.
maybe I should exchange them for something 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam -JD @IamJD
30 March, 11:21
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
I will trade this fiat monopoly crap all day for real gold and silver. That's all i want to exchange it for lol.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 03:35
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
What is money?

Mon = single
ey = eye

Precious metals are good. Gold backed crypto will be a thing. Transactions will be possible without physical in hand.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 March, 12:52
crypto stands for concealed-secret?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
29 March, 12:53
That's all well and good. But I want to give pocket change to my grand daughters. I want to pay my grandson for raking the leaves in my lawn. I want to pay cash at a yard sale...or for my neighbors farm fresh eggs. I'm not quite understanding how these things will be possible with that system?