JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
AnonUp is just lit up right now! The sharks smell blood in the water and itโ€™s like a feeding frenzy. It makes me so happy! What an honor and pleasure it is to be a part of this. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#FamilyIsEverything
01:55 PM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 12:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Who is feeding on whose blood where?๐Ÿง

Lit indeed non the less.๐Ÿ›ธโœจ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 March, 12:15
Absolutely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 March, 12:09
#FamilyIsEverything
Thank you Koba! ๐Ÿ™
@administrator

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
28 March, 10:20

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 08:18
Nana had to earn coins today!
What did I miss?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 March, 08:12
when i have lost people in my life I have been told by my older sisterโ€ฆโ€it is to make room for what is comingโ€ i am thankful for the loss of unfulfilling bs that made room in my life to witness this.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
28 March, 06:23

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
28 March, 04:31
I love the friends we have gathered on this thin raft. We have constructed Pyramids in honor of our escaping!

hope saxton @Scribe11
28 March, 04:30
Home sweet home with all my Fam โค๏ธ
Sending love to all you amazing Patriots from Canada โค๏ธ

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 04:27
I will do it only for your eyes though.

28 March, 04:28
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
Haha, I mean VK...NOT you

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
28 March, 04:21

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
28 March, 03:12
There is no place like home
#FamilyIsEverything
๐Ÿ’ž

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 03:07

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 02:59
AU is my home! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
#FamilyIsEverything

28 March, 02:54
Hello my handsome prince you!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
28 March, 02:52
I get anxiety on other platforms now. I feel like I am home here!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 02:54
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Same here! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
I can't keep up posting on other platforms. There's more conversation here.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 March, 02:41
Sometimes the only safe place during a storm is in the EYE of the Storm. While the world is in chaos with things flying all around, we sit here in the EYE able to sort through their mess in order to keep our sanity and expose what's really going on.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
Its a GREAT place to be. if only WE could get the whole world here. but its a start. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 March, 02:37
Iโค๏ธAU

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 March, 02:34
#FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
28 March, 02:32
The best platform right here!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Couldnโ€™t agree more!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 March, 02:29
Good to see more of you here! ๐Ÿ˜Š

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
28 March, 02:14
What The Fuck VK โ€ฆ We Are Ready Send it!!!!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
28 March, 04:29
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸงVK? ๐Ÿ‘
vincentcrypt

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
28 March, 02:12
I love this placeโค๏ธ

Dottie French @DotOn777
28 March, 02:10
๐Ÿ˜

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 01:57
its a beautiful thing anon

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 March, 02:07
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
So good! My thanks again to administration for being the ONLY platform that has never once censored me. Respect.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿค›๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Dottie French @DotOn777
28 March, 02:11
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
๐Ÿ’™Ba Da Boom Ba Da Bing...
anon๐Ÿ’ฏ