Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
28 March, 12:08
MARINES DECODE
=

Heed These Words The Wrath Of My Vengeance Is Due For Those Who Believe They Own The Earth / Main Stream Media Is Guilty Of Lying To The Public Covering Up The Crimes Of Criminals And Traitors And Have Misled The Public They Must Be Arrested And Questioned Amen / R I P Nwo I Was Born To Expose You Devils It Is My Pre Birth Agreement This Is My Destiny Divine Right
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1334-4331
TS9:24-429

Mentioned

“Watch the news.”

“They thought the SHEEP would follow the
STARS.” ✨⭐️✨🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

“The spirit cooking discovery is bigger than you
know.” 🤢🤮🤬

“The masses tend to panic in such
situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and
swift.”

“The only way is the military.” 🇺🇸🙏🏼💗

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
“The spirit cooking discovery is bigger than you know.” 🤢🤮🤬

These people are SICK
12:21 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Freedom Lover @Linzc
28 March, 11:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Lover @Linzc
28 March, 11:07

Freedom Lover @Linzc
28 March, 03:48
Some wear clothes designed to look like human skin.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
28 March, 03:55
In response Freedom Lover to his Publication
🤮🤬😭

Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 March, 03:25
menstruating's blood? cut finger and endure the pain?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You (Version II) - YouTube

George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You (Version II) [Official Music Video]Subscribe to not miss any updates and videos: https://GeorgeHarrison.lnk.to/Subsc...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 12:26
Someone say spirit cooking ?

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 March, 01:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'd say there's a very realistic possibility that GaGa is Abramovic's daughter.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 March, 05:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
On the subject of Spirit cooking

Research Elizabeth Bathory, the blood countess of Hungaria and grand-niece (or distantly related) to Vlad Tepes

Sick people

Dracula, Ch 11. Dr Seward’s DiaryRenfield slices Dr Seward’s hand & drink the blood from the floor “The blood is the Life.” “The blood is the Life !”
Pure eugenics in the book - Frankenstein as well