Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
27 March, 11:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
27 March, 12:32
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
If that happens, secession should be in order as well. Why should the red states go down with the blue states?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
27 March, 10:07
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
WWG1WGA. We move forward together the US remains whole.

28 March, 06:48
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Then something is going to need to happen fast to avert hyper-inflation and food shortages. Otherwise, the infected parts need to be cut away in order to save what is left.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
My family founded this country at great cost and every generation since has stood to protect her. It's my turn. I left a red state and moved to a blue state this year to help. Many if not most people I've encountered are awake or nearly there. Many are afraid to speak up but they are good, patriotic Americans who love their country and the schoolyard bullies are strangling them because they see they are waking up.

Well, I'm pleased to say we had a big WIN this weekend! A DS plant who has no children and whose spouse creates and sells CRT materials was running against two Patriot Moms for the school board. The moms were terrified as they'd never run for office but are desperate to protect their children. Despite paid Dems circling in front of the voting area trying to sway people, the vote was resounding. The moms WON. The people said NO to the DS and to CRT. It's important to put faces to "blue states." They aren't all who you think they are. WWG1WGA!!!
@vincentkennedy @kimrunner
11:01 AM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
06 April, 08:43
Just to note - the two moms won in EVERY PRECINCT. That's a clear message these good people are sending. Many of them are the "rocks" who work hard and keep their noses to the grindstone taking care of their families and don't interact with political nonsense. However, when they see the trouble that is upon us, they rise up and they will not be stopped until it is fixed and can then go back to their lives. That is the good news.
The tough news is that this area of the country is historically blue so has taken more waking up than others and they are fighting deeply-entrenched DS entities here. They are approaching it from the ground-up as Gen Flynn said - school board, DA, Attorney Gen and so on, slowly rooting these toxic cancers out of the system but the DS is digging in even harder now with massively-funded Soros candidates. This is David and Goliath and I pray we band together showing unified strength as my ancestors did in 1620, 1776 and as we Americans do today. God Speed.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 April, 11:08
Im in Massachusetts. Been here for 38 years. I was born in England raised in Scotland, Ive never changed my citizenship because I believe we are born to be what we are meant to be I was raised protestant but married a catholic and I never changed what I was born to be. Until now. My whole family are still in Scotland everyone of them Vaccinated and boostered and boosterd and boostered again. Im unvaxed unmasked and have never even considered taking a c19 test. I cant vote but I have kids to influence on who to vote for. I love this country and Im so proud to stand and fight for the constitution. I will be an American Citizen because Thats what I was born to be I just didnt know it until I went through this with all of you. I thank your family for founding this great nation so from a founder to a new soon to be citizen. I say I want to be part of ONE NATION UNDER GOD. God Speed my fellow patriots. Ps I brought my kids to see William Wallace Sword in Scotland so Ive always

29 March, 08:02
Curious but what blue state did you move to?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
04 April, 04:29
Bluest of the blue.