Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 March, 11:57
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Great song. Great lyrics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
28 March, 11:32
Tom Macdonald has some amazing songs & lyrics.

For those that may have never heard of him, he battled and overcame addiction. He refuses to be controlled, manipulated & disenfranchised by a record label. His girfriend, Nova, who is also a singer, creates and produces all of his videos.

I have never heard this song before. Thank you for sharing it. When I clicked on the link, I noted the 17 too.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 March, 11:43
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 11:06
Wow. That entire song is relevant.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 March, 11:16
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 10:57

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 March, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ooo I like TM his music gets me pumped up 🔥 buttholes was a funny fav of mine.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
28 March, 01:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication