We will not be distracted.
10:45 AM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 05:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I opened up to my children today and told them their grandmother Rebecca McCarthy (Erickson) is EVIL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 05:22
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
They deserve to know the TRUTH,
They are 5/7
They asked how is she so nice and I told them she is FAKE.
They didn't get upset, they understood because I told them God told me this information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 March, 05:17
“We will not be distracted” - gematria

Drop 342
News unlocks map.
Future proves past.
End is near.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
28 March, 02:05

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 March, 06:04
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Much better looking soccer ball, don't ya think?!! LOL

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 March, 06:28
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Gooooaaaaallll Yes! Vladimir, star striker on the Eastern Front, has scored another goal for humanity!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 March, 02:03
its getting iold VK .
we will not disperse watching this clown show burn to the ground. enemy of the people the MSM part of the 7 headed beast.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 01:52

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 March, 01:10
Air force two - makes me think two Presidents

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
28 March, 12:15

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 March, 11:43

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
28 March, 11:31
He looked like he was going to have a bowel movement right then and there 🤣

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 11:23
Never.
Made an oath and I intend to see it through.

Grand Rising Papa 💞

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 March, 11:23
Priceless!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 March, 11:22
Yes, Sir. We will not be distracted.

got your six @gotyoursix
28 March, 11:17
Misdirection isn't misdirection if you know what misdirection looks like. 😎

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 March, 11:10
the whole Smith/Rock thingy shows how easily the masses can get sucked back in. actors gonna act.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 March, 11:09
Focus and Pray. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅⚖️

Justice is coming.
Nobody walks away from this.
Zelensky knows.
On the clock. ⏰

Nov 03, 2017 5:56:13 PM EDT
Anonymous
God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.
We will never forget.
All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero."
"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 March, 11:05
I'm sorry, I am easily distracted. There are so many distractions but I will try to focus. I know I should be serious but this just cracked me up. Sorry, I will try to stay focused.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 12:30
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
lol

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 March, 01:02
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I wonder how many ladies had tight gums back in the day
🤔🤣

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 March, 11:01
See Zelensky's face. Looks confused. He'll be even more confused when he get charged for the Crimes against Humanity.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
28 March, 11:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i love tucker

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
28 March, 11:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
“ Hunter is a private Citizen - Nothing to see here”
The $$ doesn’t find its way back to Joe Biden, Pelosi, Kerry & others….

You Kooky Conspiracy theorists Probably Believe in Jesus too…

Tolerate “Alternative lifestyles & My right to choose”
but
Fuck you
& your Right to choose “Family values , God & natural immunity”

Do you see the Hypocrisy?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
looks uncomfortable

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 10:57
lol

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 March, 10:56
“Air force TWO”. 😂

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 March, 10:55
Hollyweird IS the matrix. Their ratings have to be absolute shit to stage the smackdown🙄

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 10:55
Z elensky is so out his depth! Totally befuddled!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
28 March, 10:54
WWW > 23 × 3 = 69

I think this post is something we all need to hear this morning.

God Bless and Godspeed! 🙏🇺🇲🦅

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
28 March, 10:49
its Ukraine and Cocaine

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 March, 10:48
boom
boom
boom

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
Lol, the look on his face! He’s like oh fook how did he know….

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
Zalensky is a pussy!