NEO ONE @Neo
28 March, 03:19
What a Show 🍿🍿🍿

Will Smith just punched Chris Rock on live TV during the Oscars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
28 March, 03:38
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
This is the greatest Hollywood Awards Show speech ever given.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 March, 07:12
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I actually watched the entire show just to see how bad it would be and it was hands down the worst Oscar Awards show in history. One cringe moment after another, and identity politics on full display all night long. Hollywood was once the home of talented, glamorous people whose sole purpose was to keep us entertained. All I saw during at this years Oscars were crude narcissists who couldn't deliver a funny or intelligent line to save their lives. So many low points I couldn't pick just one, but the three hosts opening monlog was truly painful to watch and Tiffany Haddish continues to prove she's one of the worst people on the planet. And it's funny that the seating was spread out to accommodate la smaller live audience than years past. Maybe so we wouldn't notice that a lot of A-List actors who used to attend are no longer with us. Maybe it's true that military tribunals at Gitmo were their last performance.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
Oh they did that thing again? didn't know. don't care.
08:41 AM - Mar 28, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leesy Frank, click on at the bottom under it